After last months promising start, I’m pleased to say that things are still progressing nicely. Here are the figures for up to the end of February:
- 588 km
- 14 marathon distances
- As far as Buckingham to Bonn, Germany (as the crow flies)
- 39400 calories
- 29% of target distance
I’m really grateful for all of the donations that I have received so far, they are really helping to spur me on – especially when it’s wet and cold. Thank you everybody, you are all very generous.
So – what have I learned so far?
- No matter where you walk and whatever the weather, there is always something nice to see and to make you smile.
- I am very lucky to have some beautiful countryside on my doorstep.
- The Ordnance Survey app is fantastic for planning walks and for helping you out, if you get lost.
- Bridleways get VERY muddy, during “damp” weather!
- My small coffee flask has become a very welcome friend
So – there you have it, another update soon – happy walking!
Bye for now