Henry Cooper has been involved with accounting and finance for over 30 years. He has worked with various companies throughout this time, including the Royal Mail, Charities and a Pan-European IT recruitment company. He was the 32nd President of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), a global membership body for accounting professionals, with over 130,000 members in over 90 countries.
Henry is licensed and regulated by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) to provide Accountancy, Taxation and Consultancy services, in accordance with license number 1321, details of which are displayed at the address shown.
Henry founded BirchCooper Accounting Services Limited in 2001 to offer a personal, cost-effective service to small businesses and individuals. Henry is passionate about the small and micro-business world, which he regularly tweets about, using the Twitter name @birchcooperh and is regularly involved with consultations with HMRC and Government departments. He is an active member of the business community and holds the following positions:
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- 32nd AAT President (2012/2013)
- Publicity officer of the Milton Keynes Branch
- HMRC Working Together Representative
And – In his spare time!
- Active member of the Silverstone Marshals’ Team, where he can be seen at weekends rescuing racing cars and their drivers at the Silverstone Racing Circuit!
Henry also occasionally works as a visiting lecturer at the University of Buckingham, where he lectures on accounting for small business owners.
Henry is regularly involved with public speaking, where he speaks on various subjects including amongst others
- Starting a business
- Growing a business
- Issues with running a business
- Small business compliance
- Use of social media in business
- Making the most of your future
- Motivational talks – “You can do it!”
Please do not hesitate to contact Henry, on the number below, if you need any further information, or if you would like him to come and speak at your event.